What's new

Tapatalk & iOS 9.01

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I can't see conversations, quoted posts or subscription updates. Everything else works... It's annoying. Just says it can't connect to the server, even thought I can peruse the forums.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I haven't updated to 9 yet, and mine says the same thing when I try to look at subscriptions. Maybe something to do with tapatalk?

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I noticed the issue with connecting could see any of the updates. I think tapatalk did an update for 9 and it hasn't fixed the bugs yet. As for the phone itself knock on wood haven't had any issues. Phone still works normally.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I never upgraded and I had the same issues for a while today. Seems to be fixed now!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'm late to this since I was off the grid for a week, but it looks like tapatalk issues have been resolved? I know I updated all my apps yesterday and so far it looked ok to me. If something happens again or the app crashes, I get the notification to send them an e-mail with a mess of numbers and letters to send to their tech support people I guess behind the scenes?? So hopefully by now things are resolved and they upgraded on their end for iOS9.