What's new

Tapatalk

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This is our reply screen on android
See I do not have the 3 square bar option on my phone don't know why I have deleted the app and reinstall it and notning
That three square bar doesn't have an attachment option though. I mean it has an attach picture option on mine but it won't let you pick if its tapatalk hosted or as an attachment so I have no clue how to fix this problem.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Just got the 4.3 android update and every issue I've had with tapatalk or any other app is gone. I'm so happy. I love my phone again lol. For now....

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I have the Galaxy s4. I just attach with the 3 square bar. Britt had mentioned about upgrading the OS. That's what you should do and then re-install the app. Who is your carrier?

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have the Galaxy s4. I just attach with the 3 square bar. Britt had mentioned about upgrading the OS. That's what you should do and then re-install the app. Who is your carrier?
Sprint. They are the first to roll out 4.3 for the s3 or so I am hearing. But yeah once your on 4.3 your app actually has the 3 dot bar. And an attachment option when you're uploading photos.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
there is no update for the LG G2 Next update is to kitkat 4.4 not until feb
That sucks. They skipped 4.2 for the gs3 so I know how that feels. I've been on 4.1 since release until now. Except when I rooted the phone. But that leads to a whole other world of issues. Mainly I cant stay with one Rom and am constantly changing stuff up.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just downloaded it for free and am getting used to the different layout. Question-should I be able to use it with any Forum or must forums use a certain format to be usable?

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I just downloaded it for free and am getting used to the different layout. Question-should I be able to use it with any Forum or must forums use a certain format to be usable?

It doesn't work on all forums just ones that use a Tapatalk plug-in.