What's new

Target's Women's Harry Potter 12 Days of Socks Set

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Random question, but does anyone live near a Target store that has these in stock? Would love to grab a set for my daughter, but they have been out of stock near me since day 1 and I refuse to pay $50 for them to some ass hat on ebay.

Thanks!

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Random question, but does anyone live near a Target store that has these in stock? Would love to grab a set for my daughter, but they have been out of stock near me since day 1 and I refuse to pay $50 for them to some ass hat on ebay.

Thanks!
I checked online, nothing near me. :/

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Hey bro I may be able to grab these tomorrow when I head to my parents place looks like the target near them has “limited stock” I’ll keep you posted!

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Any chance you can call out of state stores and have them ship to your Target??

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk
Hmm, I didn’t think a Target store would do that, but it doesn’t hurt to ask. I’ll have to give that a shot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hmm, I didn’t think a Target store would do that, but it doesn’t hurt to ask. I’ll have to give that a shot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
All mine show up limited stock or sold out. Although, there’s a store in College Point (Queens, NY) that is showing “in stock.”

It’s worth a shot to try. Hope something works out. If I get to my Target in the next few days I’ll try to remember to look for you when I go.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk

Rating - 100%
17   0   0

Thanks!
Keep checking their website for your local store. They will likely get more in before Christmas.