What's new

Tat black CG

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Most everything I've seen people converse on these so far is bitching about the fact that the jar is plastic. Who cares? I bet the cigars will be great and I can't smoke a jar so what the hell does it matter. That's why I love this site, a little more objectivity here than at other places.
Probably because most jars come with a significant price tag and are made with either Glass, porcelain or ceramic. Kinda makes guys feel better about dropping coin and adds to the attraction of the itiem imo. People have collected cigar memorabilia for ages. Once the cigars are gone all that remains is a plastic cup.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
I'm holding my opinion until I see the jar... I hope there are not any issues like the Viaje DES2... Everyone is complaining about damage cigars. I don't think you'll see those issues with the Black CG. I heard they are packaging them in the states (maybe someone already pointed that out).

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The plastic jar is kind if a bummer. I wonder if it will have any ill effect in the taste if the cigars. I've had a bad tuppador experience that makes me hate plastic.
What kind of bad tupperware experience? I have like 19 tupperdors in action.