What's new

Tat Black Friday

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Here it is, mates!

Nice Alfonso... That would be Ferris Bueller:yes:

I didn't feel like having one of my thousands of blacks tonight:stretchgr

I had a buddy come over and I treated him to his first Cohiba Sublime and I enjoyed a lovely '98 Hoyo Churchill and aftewards I whipped out some Forbidden X Toros from one of my 2004 sets... Yeah I know I'm pimpin' ... and guess what???

IT AINT'T EASY:pimp1:

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Terran, asides from the obvious: "kiss me arse ye" ye had comming; strangely enough I watched "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" today early morning!

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Oh MY GOD!… you? smoking inside the house?! Let's if your dad doesn't smell it on the chair your sitting on. :jitb:
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...plus, it's the bar. Door to the house closed, windows open and everyone smokes in the bar (usually cigarettes, though). Plus, it'll air out by Sunday night. :thumbsup:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fellow Herfers, let me tell you something very interesting that happen to me over the weekend. I packed my traveling herf-a-dor with a nice mix of cigars. We live at 1500' above sea level. I had to climb to 4000' and then drop down to sea level on the other side of the island I live on. My herf-a-dor would not open! I had to wait until the next day when we were again at 4000' to open the damn thing. Any of you ever experience this?

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I love the idea, thanks. A days notice would really work for me too! I only get time to visit the forum in early am most of the time until the weekend which could be Saturday or Sunday alternatively. Could we do a poll for next Friday?

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Fellow Herfers, let me tell you something very interesting that happen to me over the weekend. I packed my traveling herf-a-dor with a nice mix of cigars. We live at 1500' above sea level. I had to climb to 4000' and then drop down to sea level on the other side of the island I live on. My herf-a-dor would not open! I had to wait until the next day when we were again at 4000' to open the damn thing. Any of you ever experience this?
That sucks!!! Does it use an o-ring to seal?

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Ya I am stubborn though. It happens everytime I fly. My small one I just fight with and eventually get it open. My bigger one has a release valve to balnce the pressure.

Lorax429

Dagum
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
not unusual. that is why the bigger ones come with a release valve.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was ready to drill a small hole in the bottom, but then that defeats the purpose of the box. It does have an oring, maybe I should remove it. It just seems to defeat the reason to have a herfador to not latch it down while in use... you are right, I may have to upgrade to one with a release valve.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Better late than never. I had mine this afternoon. Nice stinky barnyard aroma. Initial flavors were reminiscent of a fine Chateau Nuef des Papes with cocoa notes. Flavors keep building through the entire stick until it finishes with intense cashew, chocolate and coffee flavors. Full body and full flavors. Great burn and a nice white ash. This stick was heavy for it's size and the draw was a little tight but still provided lots of smoke and flavor. Would probably have benefitted from a day in a dry box. This is still one of my favorite smokes so I'll give it a 95. No real reason other than I liked it a lot!