What's new

Tat Black Petite Lancero is smoking good!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Production on these cigars continued immediately after the first batch. We only changed the finish. Meaning the foot was cut normal and the cap is a traditional triple cap. No pigtail. The big difference is the newer ones are packed in foil paper and the box is different. The tobacco and blend is the same.
Awesome news Pete! I know there will be a petite lance and a petite robusto. Is there a third size and how many to a box/cab? Thanks for all the info.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just smoked one of the five I have from the first release. Fantastic smoke!

I was lucky enough to pick up a box on the second release which are now resting in the humidor. Can't wait!

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Also still sitting on a couple of these courtesy of a great BOTL, waiting for a perfect day to light one up.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Production on these cigars continued immediately after the first batch. We only changed the finish. Meaning the foot was cut normal and the cap is a traditional triple cap. No pigtail. The big difference is the newer ones are packed in foil paper and the box is different. The tobacco and blend is the same.
Interesting. I'm digging the foil paper approach. Looks like I'm going to hold off on photographing current samples.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Smoking one right now. Fantastic stick. Glad it'll be Regular production.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk