What's new

Tat blacks

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I know that some of you guys were able to attend Petes appearences over the weekend in either Jersey or Long Island(prior engagements made it impossible for me to intend, ARRRGHHH!!!!) just wondering if Pete had any info on he Blacks becoming available this year for purchase?

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
With his current project, his "cigar futures cigar", which I believe that some received during his visit to several shops in Florida last month, Tat Blacks may be on the "back burner".

I think alot has to do with whether he still has the tobacco to blend the Tat Black's or not....

....sorry that doesn't really answer your question though.

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
You aint kidding, lets see, we have Blacks, Dracs and Boris's to be correct, all coming out later this year!!!! Well, at least i already have the SW mads, Noellas Reservas, Regios Reservas and the 2009 Cojonus. F"in Pete is going to either break me or get me divorced. Ep, at least its all for a GREAT SMOKE!!!!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
You aint kidding, lets see, we have Blacks, Dracs and Boris's to be correct, all coming out later this year!!!! Well, at least i already have the SW mads, Noellas Reservas, Regios Reservas and the 2009 Cojonus. F"in Pete is going to either break me or get me divorced. Ep, at least its all for a GREAT SMOKE!!!!

There will also be a release of a new Verocu Torpedo Tubo as well!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I heard it will be August on the Black Tubos. He wanted to have them ready for the show in August. That's what my local guy is telling me anyway....

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Curious that Pete hasn't weighed in yet....

I HOPE that the blacks come in this year. I have a special little budget just in case I come across some.

Bear

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pete's a real ahole.:cursing: He has figured out a way to separate me from my money quicker than anyone else. I can never say no to a Tat!!! :drool:

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I'm in Nica guys typing on my phone. So this will be short sorry. Don't worry I'll try not to kill anyones budget. Everything is based on if I'll have time for it. Keep you posted.