What's new

Tat Drac Track

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
YOU sir have a problem! :timebomb:
:rolling: Hopefully it counts purchases from last year.

Also a good excuse is that I say "Oh, I think the cashier was scanning the card for strangers long before I got it"

Remember, the 1st step to recorvery is admitting you have a problem. I am not admitting anything :rolling:

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I see three boxes of Boris were sold on ebay recently. One went for $309 and the other two went for $350. $35 per stick is quite the markup.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well my phone has not been showing me that I have voice mail....stupid iphone. Anyway, I got it fixed today and had a voice message from corona cigar company that they had a box of dracs for me. First come first serve so I had to call them back...this was on the 26th of october......
FFFFFFFFFF**(((($(#**@&@&##**#*KKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOSE

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Well my phone has not been showing me that I have voice mail....stupid iphone. Anyway, I got it fixed today and had a voice message from corona cigar company that they had a box of dracs for me. First come first serve so I had to call them back...this was on the 26th of october......

I LOSE
Dude, that sucks :(

I will be happy to send you one, just pop me your addy...

~brooks

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

I LOSE

I called them back 20 minutes after i got that message and they were gone....