What's new

Tat Drac Track

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
25 I took the paper off and left them in the box. I don't smell nada. Smokes are fine. They are in an Avanti. Is everyone smell lacquer
Yeah, the box stinks! I wouldn't put my gars back in it for a couple of weeks.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
25 I took the paper off and left them in the box. I don't smell nada. Smokes are fine. They are in an Avanti. Is everyone smell lacquer
I smelled Eddie's box or maybe it was Christians and it wasn't as predominant. It's probably a hit or miss thing. Not really worried, just impatient!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm kinda leery of the odor getting into the other cigars, that's why I Isolated them into their own humidor. After smelling what they did to the humidor I think it was the right thing. It appears that the cedar is doing a decent job of absorbing the odor, maybe if I keep rotating the desktops they're in (after airing the humidors out of course) the smell will dissipate. Thanks for your help bro, I am so looking forward to firing one up! :thumbsup:
What is the humidity like in your house? If it isn't too bad (very high or very low) you could probably let them sit out for a few hours. Having them in a small humidor (25 or 50 count) probably slows the process down since the vapors will fill up the space faster than a coolerdor.

Sounds like it is time to upgrade to a coolerdor, hahaha :rolling:

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
What is the humidity like in your house? If it isn't too bad (very high or very low) you could probably let them sit out for a few hours. Having them in a small humidor (25 or 50 count) probably slows the process down since the vapors will fill up the space faster than a coolerdor.

Sounds like it is time to upgrade to a coolerdor, hahaha :rolling:
Space would be helpful, I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for the next 60+ RH day to give em a good airing out.

Thanks everyone for your input.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Picked up two at a local b&m. They had a 2 per customer limit. They had two remaining so I just called and asked them to hold them for me in the event that someone here was in search of them. First one to pm gets the prize.

Still available.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
my box doesnt really smell but i isolated my sticks still in the paper wrapper in a seperate 20 count humi. went into that humi to check for smell per the rest of the post and luckly no smell on the sticks. Going to keep them in a seperate humi for a while.

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I smelled Eddie's box or maybe it was Christians and it wasn't as predominant. It's probably a hit or miss thing. Not really worried, just impatient!
Wait, you smelled my box without asking me first? I thought we were friends. I might have to rethink our relationship Mike.:eyepoke:

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I finally got my Drac box from Emerson's.

Mine was still sealed, and when I opened it it stunk of lacquer and had...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDOusjjKuFo&feature=player_embedded&fmt=18[/YOUTUBE]

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I finally got my Drac box from Emerson's.

Mine was still sealed, and when I opened it it stunk of lacquer and had...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDOusjjKuFo&feature=player_embedded&fmt=18[/YOUTUBE]
Nice Vid! LOL

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
So I go to my local shop for the first time in months, what do I see, a full box of dracs, and a half box of boris. Yep a full box of dracs for sale.

nice looking cigarthat drac is.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I wanted to but I'm broke. They were reasonably priced too. Like I said as of last night there was a full box of singles for sale.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
no I didn't see a sealed one, Sorry It was on the shelf opened. But full I might be able to buy the rest of th box and the coffin. I don't know. Sorry bro.