What's new

Tat Red Exclusivo Lado Occidental

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
By Far my all time favorite Tat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I am sad now as I am smoking my last one. Great ending to my night. Thanks for making them Pete.

Attachments

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
One more.....
Nice smooth smoke from start to finish
Nice flavors thru out
to me not very peppery but full flavor and I can nub it with no issues even when I smoke it to fast.
OK last pic of tonight

Attachments

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thanks for looking, this was just my attempt at a review, I can not pick out diffrent flavors I just love this one.
Well they say a picture is worth a thousand words, so that was one lengthy review, John !

Thanks for sharing.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Este = Oriental = East
Oeste = Occidental = West

Andit is a gorgeous stick, indeed.

Thanks, bro! I think I have 2 of each, but have not burned one as of yet. I"m hoping to get some #9s sometime as well. The Havana VI line is possibly my favorite stick right now (particularly the Victorias), so it's taking a lot of patience not to light all those Verocu right now, lol.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Thanks, bro! I think I have 2 of each, but have not burned one as of yet. I"m hoping to get some #9s sometime as well. The Havana VI line is possibly my favorite stick right now (particularly the Victorias), so it's taking a lot of patience not to light all those Verocu right now, lol.
Plus I do not think they are making any more of them, so when they are gone, they are gone.....

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Can someone with some experience please recommend some smokes with a similar flavor profile to the westies.... Not as a replacement to this perfect (IMO) smoke just some alternatives. If not could someone please describe the flavor in terms I can understand lol

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
I had my first tonight as well, and let me tell you. INCREDIBLE. By far, my favorite smoke of all time. Effortless draw, very smooth, consistent flavor throughout, had that decent Tat pepper kick right off the bat. I was VERY impressed.

What a fantastic smoke.

Thanks for the pics and great review. I concur 100% !!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Just tried my 1st Westie last night - a wonderful smoke indeed in every way.
Now I need to try an Eastie - ISO!