What's new

Tatauje Saints & Sinners 2017

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So it looks like to use the link you would need to use my account. If anyone want's the kit without the forum benefits please let me know and you can use my account and ship it to yourself. I think there's only 3 days left before it expires.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
For those of you that have been members of the club in the past, when does the kit usually ship?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Is this a perpetual next Monday or do we expect them to ship on Labor day? :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Just bustin your balls,

I expect them to arrive prior to end of sept.

There will be an email stating you need to check your shipping address. Each year someone posts i didnt get mine, i moved since the order was placed yada yada yada. So you get a heads up they are shipping. Also your order on the web site say processing it will change to shipping.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Just bustin your balls,

I expect them to arrive prior to end of sept.

There will be an email stating you need to check your shipping address. Each year someone posts i didnt get mine, i moved since the order was placed yada yada yada. So you get a heads up they are shipping. Also your order on the web site say processing it will change to shipping.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I knew you were, lol. Good to know, thanks! I'm looking forward to receiving it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine today too! The swag pic is already there in all its glory, so I won't add another :)
I'm glad to have a lighter after last year's cutter. I've been envious of the previous lighters that I missed out on, so stoked to have an SNS lighter now.
And, of course, the tissues.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
At least tissues are useful, especially with cold flu season right around the corner. All I got was this lousy post card
View attachment 103716
I just happened to run into the mailman when I came home, or I would have gotten the postcard as well. I’ll have to save the tissues for a special occasion. They’re limited edition tissues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk