What's new

Tater Salad

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
Well I just got back from a week in Las Vegas for the rodeo.....WAY too much fun! I had said I was going to stop by the Casa Fuente in Ceasars Palace, and I did.
I was smoking a fine habano and sipping Mojitos when Blue Collar Comedy Tours Ron White walks in looking for cigars!
I asked him if he would be interested in a fine Cuban and he said, "Hell Ya", so I gave him a R&J Hermosos #2 EL and he said he would smoke it on stage that night.
Here he is with me, the wife, and the cigar!

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Man, if you weren't a hardened cowboy who could kick the living shit out of my 20-something Architect ass, I'd really go to town on that pink shirt. Oh well, it's a shame you wear it well, too. If only you were a fat 50 y/o banker, then I'd really have some fun!

Glad you had a good time my friend. The random bombings of a stranger are some of my favorite to do. I do more of that then I do sending out to friends by mail.

Nice hat, BTW :smokingme :halfgrinw :laugh: (sorry, couldn't help myself with that one. You know I love you buddy!)

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Kurtdesign1 said:
Man, if you weren't a hardened cowboy who could kick the living shit out of my 20-something Architect ass, I'd really go to town on that pink shirt. Oh well, it's a shame you wear it well, too. If only you were a fat 50 y/o banker, then I'd really have some fun!

Glad you had a good time my friend. The random bombings of a stranger are some of my favorite to do. I do more of that then I do sending out to friends by mail.

Nice hat, BTW :smokingme :halfgrinw :laugh: (sorry, couldn't help myself with that one. You know I love you buddy!)
That is TOO funny!!!! I do have an explination on the pink shirt though........the Friday performance of the rodeo is called. "tough enough to wear pink" night. All the contestants and most of the fans wear pink in support of Breast Cancer Research. The sponsors donate money for the amount of pink worn that night. Pretty cool deal!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Very cool Mike! I'm sure he'd much rather have a Cuban anyway. He was just trying to make due as Casa Fuente :hysterica

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
joshua said:
I always wondered what he normally smokes. Did you guys get to talking much at all?

That is pretty damn cool.
We didn't talk too much as I didn't want to bother him. He did say he started smoking cigars to get away from cigarettes. What is really funny is that we were in Toby Keith's new bar the night before and Toby walked in, then Larry the Cable Guy came in also! He was real cool and a nice guy.

cvm4

Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Mike I thought you had to keep to the rules? :hammersma

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas :hysterica

cvm4

Rating - 100%
197   0   0
smokem94 said:
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.....UNLESS you have a digital camera!:wink:
Ahhhh...I should have read the asterick at the bottom :widemouth