What's new

Tatouage

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
For those who don't know. Pete Johnson (Tatuaje) is in a contest to get his own wine. He's been posting about it on Facebook. I just put in my vote for his brand "Tatouage" which is French for Tattoo.

Those who use Facebook please take the 30 seconds to make this happen for PJ!

http://www.facebook.com/crushpad?sk=app_301784786521549

Like them, and then go to the Crushpad Club Challenge and submit your vote in the poll for Tatouage! Lets make it happen Tat fans!

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Thanks for voting guys. You can vote once every 24 hours!

Pete is now in the lead with nearly 300 votes. Second place is 250 votes! Amazing since hes been in the running for 3 days, he started 25 days late!

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Tatouage is now at 632 votes. Second place has 380. Keep up the voting. :) Soon we will be drinking tat while smoking tat. Others have stepped up their voting as well.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a crew of about 14-15 guys, from the winery at work and personal friends, including myself, who have been voting daily for Pete. I've been posting my support daily on my FB.

Hopefully our community and it's supporters are helping out, looks like it is as Pete is now CRUSHing the competition.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Tatouage is now in the lead with over 1,000 votes, nearly 500 more than 2nd place.

Some numbskull is causing quite a stir by calling out Pete Johnson and the Crushpad publicly saying its not fair that he is allowed to enter the contest. I think he's just upset one of his friends in the contest is losing, I see no other reason why he would hate someone for being successful.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Tatouage is now in the lead with over 1,000 votes, nearly 500 more than 2nd place.

Some numbskull is causing quite a stir by calling out Pete Johnson and the Crushpad publicly saying its not fair that he is allowed to enter the contest. I think he's just upset one of his friends in the contest is losing, I see no other reason why he would hate someone for being successful.
There is only like 2 other people that agree with him. It's pretty lame that he's stooping to it. The voters are supposed to be culled from freinds and family and true, if it wasn't for Tatuaje I don't know if Pete would have so many votes but the guy does know how to promote! If he does end up with his wine I'm sure it will do well...at least hopefully do better than the coffee.