What's new

Tatuaje Advent Calendar

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
This one is for Hendy.....Brother you are a good friend and you need to stop stressing about the little things. I'm sorry you didn't get a box yet but you will......

So here is the newest creation from Tatuaje....

The Tatuaje Xmas Advent Calendar

25 Cigars behind little doors that you open one day at a time from December 1st to Xmas day. A different cigar to smoke every day. The box is going to be huge because each size is different and the picture it will make up is of Santa stealing cigars from a cigar store.

Yes i have actually thought about doing it and still might do it if I can figure out how to do the box. I think it can be done but the box will be huge.

So if you see this come out in the next year and it is not from me, they stole the idea and please call them out on it.

Pete

I know this is really silly but remember who came up with it first.....

Thanks again to everyone.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
This one is for Hendy.....Brother you are a good friend and you need to stop stressing about the little things. I'm sorry you didn't get a box yet but you will......

So here is the newest creation from Tatuaje....

The Tatuaje Xmas Advent Calendar

25 Cigars behind little doors that you open one day at a time from December 1st to Xmas day. A different cigar to smoke every day. The box is going to be huge because each size is different and the picture it will make up is of Santa stealing cigars from a cigar store.

Yes i have actually thought about doing it and still might do it if I can figure out how to do the box. I think it can be done but the box will be huge.

So if you see this come out in the next year and it is not from me, they stole the idea and please call them out on it.

Pete

I know this is really silly but remember who came up with it first.....

Thanks again to everyone.
I love this idea. We always had advent calanders as kids. About time for an adult one. Make it so Number One

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I love this idea. We always had advent calanders as kids. About time for an adult one. Make it so Number One
Chuck I also used to open these when I was younger. My mom would get pissed when we move a few days ahead and I would get pissed when my brother and sister would get there before I did.....

I promise no chocolate flavored cigars......

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Chuck I also used to open these when I was younger. My mom would get pissed when we move a few days ahead and I would get pissed when my brother and sister would get there before I did.....

HAHAHA.

That first part takes me back....

BrandonJ

I <3 Eric.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Watch out for Drew Estates!

n.olson

Veteran Eccentric
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
you could make the advent calendar on the top, and make the cigars stand? that might ease the box size a little bit?

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0

My mom made them for the four kids. She sewed cloth trees on felt and at the bottom little pockets for the 24 days. They guys had little pockets with candy and my sister had little trinkets. We passed them to our kids and now my daughter to my grand daughter.

Would love to do this for future grand son with a cigar calender. At the proper age of course.