What's new

Tatuaje Anarchy questions

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Hey, found some Tat Anarchys for sale and was wondering if they were worth getting. They are a little over $190 shipped for the box of 15. Is this price worth it? How are they smoking? If I decided to get them would anyone be interested in a box split or trade for Tat TAA 2011? As always, thanks for any input guys!

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
You used to be able to buy these for $150 from Smoke Inn, just looked at the site and noticed that looks like they are out of stock. Not sure where you can get them now but looks like if you can find them like you did you are going to be paying more for them.

They are a great smoke and even at 190 not a bad price for the stick. Is this an online seller or at a local B&M you found them?

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
That's a bit rich for a box, I think they were $150 when SmokeInn had em. I might be convinced to swap a 5er for TAA's though if you picked up the box.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Since they're out of stock you're likely to pay more for 'em. That price isn't bad, but little more than I'd be willing to pay. These weren't all that great to me...your taste may vary. If you get 'em and don't like 'em I'm sure you can find someone who'll trade with you or buy 'em. Bottom line is are you willing to spend that much for 'em? If so then get 'em, if not then spend it on something else. The box is super cool though :grin:.

Dan

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Not worth the original $150 they were charging IMO. For around $190 I would get a 25 count box of Noellas or Cazadores or even a 50 count of Petite Cazadores.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I think they are worth $12.6 that he can buy them for but again everyone has different tastes. if I had more then 4 or 5 left I would trade you for something so you can try.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I think they are smoking better now than released but that price is steep. I was told if you call smoke inn they may sell some over the phone ;) I believe they set some aside for the release of the new version this December. Worth a try.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If you try calling one of the Smoke Inn stores, be sure to call the West Palm Beach store. That is their main store and distribution hub. They will have sticks that the other stores don't have.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I recently traded a fiver of Tat TAA 2012 for a fiver of Anarchy. No regrets on my part. They are both very good and quite different from each other.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Stumbled across this thread and am giving it a bump by reporting that I just today received two boxes of the Anarchy from Smoke Inn via a phone order, still at the ~$150/box of 15 price point. I had one as part of the CigarObsession Premium Sampler at Smoke Inn a while back and decided I had to have more... MORE!!! So I finally bit the bullet ('cause they are a bit spendy), and was happy they still had some in stock.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Get 'em while the getting's good, Jay! I didn't get the impression from Brandon that they were dangerously low on stock... despite the fact they aren't available via the website any longer. Mmmm... the chocolate and the coffee.... I should let 'em rest, but I don't think I can resist having one this weekend.