What's new

Tatuaje Anarchy Release at Smoke Inn WPB

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't see a thread for this event, it's going to be 6-10pm on 12/10/10 at Smoke Inn West Palm Beach. Pete Johnson and Pepin will be there, looks like a good time. If anyone else is going to be there, let me know!

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
If one of you guys can just simply swing by Los Angeles, and pick me up on your way there, that would be awesome!

Oh, and put me up at your place or in a hotel, then I'm all over it!

(....Am I asking too much??)

Seriously, have a great time, Sounds like a truly awesome opportunity to meet and chat with two of the best in the business AND sample a great new cigar.....Enjoy :)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
FYI..I got the same message from Pete regarding Pepin and took it off the Anarchy Website. Then Yesterday in a phone conference with Jose Ortega, I was told Pepin was definitely coming.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
FYI..I got the same message from Pete regarding Pepin and took it off the Anarchy Website. Then Yesterday in a phone conference with Jose Ortega, I was told Pepin was definitely coming.
Good to know Abe thanks, should be a blast.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I want to come, but I won't be able to make it in time after work. I'm hoping if I order the box of Miami 7th I want Friday, I can get the swag pack. Can't wait for my box of Anarchys to get here