What's new

Tatuaje Anarchy Release at Smoke Inn WPB

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I did not like it as much as other releases.
I figured this was the case. I heard the stick is like a fatter 7th Reserva. Some people say they aren't as crazy for the 7th Reserva as others. I can see a smoother 7th Reserva not being a highly touted stick from the Tat fans out there.

guado

OCD Cigar Hoarder
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to drive down but did not have the time! Glad you guys had fun. My box has been ordered for a week or so. Ships our monday I guess!

theribdoctor

Certifiable.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
had a good time as well, I too didn't make it in the picture. Always a pleasure with the South Florida Botl's. Danilo, I thank you and hate you in the same breath. Thanks for being a good brother.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
had a good time as well, I too didn't make it in the picture. Always a pleasure with the South Florida Botl's. Danilo, I thank you and hate you in the same breath. Thanks for being a good brother.
:rolling:
:devilhead

MiamiE

Herfing 24/7
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I tried it. Last third was a bit bitter. Overall not bad, but not a Barclay if comparing LE's.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I tried it. Last third was a bit bitter. Overall not bad, but not a Barclay if comparing LE's.
I think the T-rex is that diamond in the rough. That cigar is just fantastic. I don't think you can really compare the Anarchy to it or all cigars would be in it's shadow. I've read just about every review there is to find online and although the reviews are mixed there not bad either. Infact they are quite the opposite. I can't wait to get my hands on these personally!