What's new

Tatuaje Anarchy

Rating - 100%
68   0   1
Ok guys. This cigar is great! I'm especially glad cuz I felt the Rex was more power then flavor, and worried this would be the same. But it's not.
Still has plenty of ligero, but flavor wins out.
I've smoke 3 now. They still seem a bit wet, nothing a few more weeks of out of cello humi storage won't help.
But man, love the blend and size.
Thanks for twisting my arm into a box split Ryan.(ok he just mentioned it once and I was all over it).
Now I gotta get another box or dozens boxes. Hehe.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Ok guys. This cigar is great! I'm especially glad cuz I felt the Rex was more power then flavor, and worried this would be the same. But it's not.
I've smoke 3 now. They still seem a bit wet, nothing a few more weeks of out of cello humi storage won't help.
Thanks for twisting my arm into a box split Ryan.(ok he just mentioned it once and I was all over it).
I REALLY wish people would stop saying this......

Don't know if it's a blessing, or a curse that there are boxes available still :squinteye.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Does that mean we are gonna split another box? Lol

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Does anybody know how many of the 1500 are left? I want one of those boxes so bad, having 15 outstanding cigars is a nice bonus too ;)

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
To view more photographs, don't forget to check out Cigarphoto.net

If I was to describe Tatuaje ‘Anarchy’ smoking experience in one word, I would call it – chocolate. Throughout first two thirds if felt like I was eating a dark chocolate bar. I have yet to smoke a cigar which had such pronounced flavor. To keep up the excitement level, I have continued to rinse my palate with plain water only to be smacked with the dark chocolate again, and again. Other flavors that I have noticed throughout the cigar were: wood, espresso, leather, mild spice, and coffee. One should also appreciate the pigtail cap and Salomon / baseball bat look alike vitola shape.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Love this cigar!
Good Stick
That definately makes two of us....I have smoked more than my fair share of them! :cbig:
Larry and others, indeed, a delicious piece of tobacco.

seen your site. great photos. keep em comin man.
Thanks for your feedback. Much appreciated. Enjoy !

Really like. It's nice having Smoke Inn down the road... :cbig:
Nice ! Looking at their website, sounds like you have a gold mine down the block :)

That does it, I need to order more!
Glad I was able to push you off the edge. I will take your response as a compliment :) Enjoy ! You will love it.