What's new

Tatuaje Anarchy

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
From Pete: " It belongs to a retailer promoting a project I'm doing for him. It won't be out for a little while. Close to Xmas."

I think Tatuaje is seceeding from the union.... :scratchhe

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
looks like this thing is moving forward! Just got an email about Anarchy, and it looks like the site has changed a bit.

Psojka RP,601

This place IS my vacation
Rating - 94.7%
19   1   0
http://www.tatuajeanarchy.com/anarchy/

This looks very exciting!!!!!!!!!!

From Pete's Unknown Associate on the project: "In the Spring of 2009 I approached my good friend Pete Johnson with the Anarchy project idea. The hope was to create something special in a limited run. The size is something never seen before and symbolic of the movement. Going against the grain of typical limited run releases, we wanted this to be priced reasonably, so that all who are fan’s of Pete’s brands could embrace this release without breaking the bank. We hope you enjoy the fun we have created in this site in anticipation of this release. Life is short, so grab a good cigar, enjoy what your doing and JOIN THE ANARCHY!"

Looks to me like they are really trying to go against the grain and try something that we've never seen before. Just my $.02

Torcedor

Burn Crew
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like anarchy isnt the only thing launching on the web - tatuajecigars.com has a facelift too - however I can't click into the website from the home page. Looks like its coming though.

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Tatuaje Anarchy — A search of recently registered trademarks reveals that the West Palm Beach-based retailer Smoke Inn (which carries a full assortment of Tatuaje smokes) registered “Anarchy” for use with cigars in February of this year, just before the Tatuaje Anarchy site first appeared. So, it seems, the mysterious anarchist has been revealed.
http://www.stogieguys.com/2010/07/07212010-stogie-exclusive-cigar-trademark-secrets-revealed.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
People can't wait worth a damn hahahaha. Resourceful though. Ill give em credit for that.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
New YouTube video On this cigar, sounds interesting to me!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir55-LnZMeY&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]YouTube- Tatauje Anarchy Cigars[/ame]

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Those look huge! If those are as big as they look, I might be turned off of them just because of the size.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I guess you can pre-order on Black Friday for a Dec. 10th release. I like hype and mystery but this is just too much IMO.