What's new

Tatuaje Apocalypse

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
I'm doing a box split with some local brothers.. Should be great! I missed out on the original Anarchy release.
The original anarchy are still available at Smoke Inn if you want to buy some. You have to call them though, they are not listed on their web site 1-888-766-5371
They are online again. Boxes and 5 packs.
Yea, I noticed when I pre ordered my apocalypse they put them back online. I ordered some anarchy earlier this week and had to call to place the order. Now for the hard part, waiting :)

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
man these tatuaje's are getting hard to keep track of.
Getting? ;)

Like the Anarchay, I am sure these will be available for a while, no need to stay up late.
From Abe's lip's to yours...This is exactly why you don't need to panic unless you were really worried over losing the free shipping and hat. Not that big of deal if you don't have the funds at this time. plus I'm sure if you ask Abe he'll be more than happy to help you out. he's a great guy and so are the fellas he has working for him.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Received my box last night! No hat even though it was ordered at midnight. I didn't have time to open them either... :crying:

Anyone else get their order yet?
According to USPS mine is estimated to arrive tomorrow, looking forward to it :)

Sucks about the hat, on your invoice did you have a "Free Tatuaje Apocalypse Baseball Cap" marked at $0?