What's new

Tatuaje Black CG-OG

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
Great pictures of a truly amazing cigar. Sometimes i close my eyes and i fire up a black tubo and pretend....but its just not the same...not even close.

BrandonJ

I <3 Eric.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0

BrandonJ

I <3 Eric.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Great pictures of a truly amazing cigar. Sometimes i close my eyes and i fire up a black tubo and pretend....but its just not the same...not even close.
Agreed, two completely different smokes... The robusto in the three pack isn't close either imho...

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
U R right, not the same, but at least it curbs my craving for the limited # of CG's I got left.....lets one stretch out the supply a little.....

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
What is so different about the two? I've only had the tubes and doubt I'll find these limited puppies.
The ring gauge of the CG is smaller than the robusto thus allowing more flavor contribution from the wrapper. The black CG is cigar bliss.....The tubo curbs the craving for the CG a little but not completely!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I don't think we will ever see the corona gorda again... and if they did it probably wouldn't be the same.

Pete cathes less flack doing new stuff.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
As I said in my review, the Tubos have the same basic taste as the CG, but as an entire cigar, they are not even close...

The tubos are not a bad cigar by any means, but pale in comparison to the CGs...

JMHO...

~brooks