What's new

Tatuaje Black Corona Gorda (Jar Release)

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Wow..a blast from the past. I have in fact been able to trade for a couple more of these but I gifted one and the other two are resting in a secure unknown location! :grin:
Wish I could find more for sure!

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
If you guys have them, smoke them. They are losing a bit of their profile and becoming a bit too one dimensional. Same effect the Frank has had with some age to them.

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
smoking one tonight. I was lucky enough to be gifted one by one of the most generous brothers. Words can't describe how good this is. Tom's review was great. Best cigar I've had all year and possibly the best cigar I've ever had.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
If you guys have them, smoke them. They are losing a bit of their profile and becoming a bit too one dimensional. Same effect the Frank has had with some age to them.
Wish it was an exact science to a certain degree when to smoke something...especially like this. Now I'm thinking do I smoke it this weekend for thanksgiving or hold off in hopes that it keeps it's profile for when the time is "right"...

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I definitely disagree! I think the Tat Black CG's are ideal to get some age on them and I would agree they might taste different from OR, but not losing anything or becoming one dimensional. Of course there can be some bad cigars out of the bunch, but these are good to go for a few years at least IMO. :)

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Nice review. Don't know how I missed this one?? I have to agree with AlohaStyle, these still have legs,