What's new

Tatuaje Black Label Torpedo

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
My dad just got an email about Tatuaje Black Label Torpedos. Five sticks for $39.95. Is this a good purchase? I know little about the black label.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Damn that's a fantastic deal! are they sold out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
As far as I know, I tried to buy a bunch and they only could sell me less. Said I got the last of them. And that was mid day Friday.
Damn that sucks. Happy u got some at least! Thx for replying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My dad just got an email about Tatuaje Black Label Torpedos. Five sticks for $39.95. Is this a good purchase? I know little about the black label.
Yeah I think it was from Friday. Can't find them anywhere on the site now lol. Are they actually Pete's personal blend?
I got the same email—said you had to order by replying to the email. I couldn't find them on the site. In fact, I can't find any info on these anywhere, only the tubos. I'm figuring they are the same cigars but will see when they show up.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here's the pic from the email—can't tell if they have a closed foot...they kind of look like it, maybe:

tb5er.JPG

(click for a slightly larger image—sorry for the small pic, I can't link images yet)

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Who sent this E-mail out?
Yes it was Andrew Dzikoski at Cigar.com that sent it out. Contact Andrew at adzikoski at cigar dot com to get on his email list. He sends out great deals on some premium sticks every once in a while.

Here is the email:

Dear Michael,

Friends and countrymen, if you like Tatuaje this is a must try. This is the personal cigar of Pete Johnson, the creator of the popular brand. I am a huge fan of this blend and excited to offer these as a special deal available for you through this email only.

5 Tatuaje Black Label torpedos (6 x 52)
just $39.95!
(Buy two or more packs and get FREE shipping!)

- Full-bodied
- Spicy Ligero Tobaccos
- Nicaraguan Puro made by Don Pepin Garcia

These are rare and won't be available long, take advantage of this deal while you can!

If you are interested in purchasing this deal simply reply to this email. I will use the same card as your last order and ship to the same address unless you indicate otherwise. Shipping is just $5, buy two or more sets and shipping is free. Please ask me any questions you may have regarding this special deal. Thank you as always!

I was lucky enough to get a few of these 5ers

Peace,

Michael

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I called in an order, checked today and it says "backordered".

Sent an email, got a let me go check and havent heard back.