What's new

Tatuaje Dracs and Boris for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I understand where the OP is coming from. Some expect ethical behavior from others. That's my view anyway. I'm outta this thread.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Disclaimers are there for a CYA policy for the board, which is necessary and great. Doesn't change the facts regarding the hypocrisy of people picking and chosing which auctions and or website rules to follow, not follow, or snitch about.

Don't worry, I was just making a point. I'd never snitch about anything, not my style.

I'm really surprised more people aren't upset about this. What if people came on here and started ratting us out for our 'harmless' bending of some rules? Would we like it?
I completely agree with you. When all else fails, revert to the golden rule.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick B
.....I'm going to start turning in everyone here in the US who has possession of Cubans and turning in every ad I see here to ****** b/c they also have a strict no tobac policy as well. Would that be loved by the community?....

Please read disclaimers listed in the stickeys. Also consider your words very carefully...brother.

Spoken by a true BOTL member, Chuck.
I agree wholeheartedly with you.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Ok, my .02. Folks are going to do what they want on E-slay. That company has policies regarding all auctions. Just as BOTL.org has rules concerning conduct on this board.

What I am appalled at is some of the comments in this thread, whether they be made in gest or serious. This is a brotherhood. One that shares a passion for cigars. Making comments about turning people, sabbotagging and the like in are inappropraite and makes me have second thoughts about certain people. Personally, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, then it's a duck. Knock off the BS comments and stupid threats!

Pete has made some incredible cigars and is a good friend, but I know his passion lies within cigars and enjoying them. Never in his wildest dreams could he have anticipated some of the antics, comments and childish behavior that some members of this board have displayed. Makes me want to take a long break from this place that I call home, which some have just joined. Some of you need to rethink why you are part of this board and not add into the drama.

Maybe its a good time to stop all the talk about these two cigar in particular and start getting back to why we joined this board in the first place.

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Can we lock this thread? There is clearly many sides to this and I don't want to see good people defamed in any way. I know Patrick personally and he is a great BOTL and friend...that being said ALL the people I have met here are great. He was merely trying to prove a point..Patrick looks out for fellow BOTL's I can assure you. I am just sick of seeing this issue come up. :angryteet

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok, my .02. Folks are going to do what they want on E-slay. That company has policies regarding all auctions. Just as BOTL.org has rules concerning conduct on this board.

What I am appalled at is some of the comments in this thread, whether they be made in gest or serious. This is a brotherhood. One that shares a passion for cigars. Making comments about turning people, sabbotagging and the like in are inappropraite and makes me have second thoughts about certain people. Personally, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, then it's a duck. Knock off the BS comments and stupid threats!

Pete has made some incredible cigars and is a good friend, but I know his passion lies within cigars and enjoying them. Never in his wildest dreams could he have anticipated some of the antics, comments and childish behavior that some members of this board have displayed. Makes me want to take a long break from this place that I call home, which some have just joined. Some of you need to rethink why you are part of this board and not add into the drama.

Maybe its a good time to stop all the talk about these two cigar in particular and start getting back to why we joined this board in the first place.
Well said angry bill.

I will add that selling cigars on Ebay at a higher percentage is nothing new. It's been done for years and I'm sure even Pete himself has already joked about the possibility of this happening. It's expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.