What's new

Tatuaje Event 1/30/10 Pics

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Yesterday I went up to Columbus, OH to New Havana Cigars for a Tatuaje event. I went up with Patrick B and another buddy.

Pete gave all of us a Tat Red Verocu tubo for us to smoke. Pete Johnson and Dan from New Havana are funny and down to earth guys.

If you have the opportunity to make it to a Tatuaje event I would do so. Here are the pics. I wish they were better quality, but there was a ton of smoke in the building. Enjoy!

Pete Johnson:

Pete Johnson wearing Patrick B's viking helmet :r

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Is that place an apartment or condo? Kinda strange looking store. Maybe it is just the way the pics make it seem to me.
It is neither really. Dan runs NHC an online only retailer. We were at his business location. There is no store front.

And the Zacapa was tastey along with many IPA and small batch beers!

JxBr

Banned
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It is neither really. Dan runs NHC an online only retailer. We were at his business location. There is no store front.

I'm confused (it doesn't take much). You were at his business location, but there is no store front? Is it a warehouse? Humidors??

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I'm confused (it doesn't take much). You were at his business location, but there is no store front? Is it a warehouse? Humidors??

He has his office, walk in humidor with all his stock, and a little lounge are to watch movies, relax, etc and an area for packing.

Rating - 100%
134   0   0

Online, meaning no store front.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
It was an AWESOME night, guys! It was fun to finally meet Pete, Dan, and Eric (Stars26) in person! Great hang-out time, great cigars! And of course it was great to see Dan, Patrick and Wayne again too (see you guys at Jungle Jims in a couple weeks!). Thanks to Eric, Patrick, Dan and Pete for the sweet sticks!

I agree that Pete and Dan are fun down-to-earth guys, easy to hang out with.

Hey Pete, next time ... Waffle House!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Being in college w/o a car kind of limits me to where I can travel, but next year I will definitely take a roadtrip to a different B&M for a change of scenery, and maybe to meet up with some new people!

Glad it was a good time!

-Dave