What's new

Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For this review I am going to try a different format. Instead of the 100 point grade system I will use a traditional letter grade (A, B, C, D and F). This is due to the sometimes confusing 100 point system. I hope you like this new system and it is easier to for you to decide if this would be a cigar you would like to enjoy. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think of the new review format.

The Technicals

Tatuaje Cigar Co. Country: Nicaragua
Length- 4 5/8″ Filler: Nicaragua
Ring Gauge- 42 Binder: Nicaragua
Wrapper: Nicaragua Corojo 1999

Price- $5.50/Single at New Havana Cigars

Appearance
This cigar had a nice even color wrapper. And gave a little when squeezed. The aroma was nice and pleasant.

Construction
The construction of the cigar is somewhat questionable to me as the cigar went out and needed relighting about half way. I did not notice any issues with the draw and the ash was white and lasted for about a 1 ½ before it fell off.

Flavor

I was surprised at the harshness of this cigar. I prefer a smooth smoke but this had a harshness that I particularly did not like. The flavor was good and would make for a good smoke when paired with a nice smooth drink or beer and a get together with friends. Kind of reminds me of a party cigar when you want to let l0ose and let the atmosphere take you over.

Value
At $5.50 a stick I will buy more of these. I like the size and feel when holding it. I feel that it is priced right where it needs to be.

Final Thoughts

As I said earlier I would love this cigar when having a little house party or hanging out with friends. To me it would make the perfect party cigar.

Final Grade B
Buy this cigar a save it for those times when you want to let loose and party.

Cigar Times Journal
Cigar Times Journal | Facebook
Cigar Times Journal | Twitter

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
152   0   0
Great review; what if each category was assigned a letter grade, Appearance, Construction, etc with a final average.

If you don't mind, I have a review I'm going to post & ape your format.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great review; what if each category was assigned a letter grade, Appearance, Construction, etc with a final average.

If you don't mind, I have a review I'm going to post & ape your format.
Good idea, no I don't mind at all. Also email it to reviews@cigartimesjournal.com and Ill put it up on the site to.

If anybody else wants to help contribute to the site just email your reviews to the same email address

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
These are what got me into nic puros and tats in general. I need another box. Most tats taste best when fresh with a little rest...these are better after two years, imo.

ciano

Viaje Group
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Great stick highly recommend to anybody thinking about them.

My favorite from the havana line.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Thanks for the review. Maybe you had a young or bad stick, but I've found the Havana VI series to be some of the 'mellower' Tatuajes I've smoked, not really harsh IMO. In fact, this line is probably what turned me onto this brand.