What's new

Tatuaje Holt's Cabinet Selection

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Last few days on the job, glad something came in I've been looking forward to smoking more of.

From the web-site:

"Tatuaje HCS

Our good friend Pete Johnson has hooked us up with another outstanding gem! Tatuaje HCS is ''Tattoo'' Pete's latest project out of the Garcia factory and it could be the finest cigar he's ever made. It could be the silky-smooth Ecuadorian wrapper he chose to finish the cigar with, or the aged Nicaraguan fillers that create the foundation of these treats, but whatever it is these cigars are a delicious, absolute must-try. A rich, earthy-core of flavor gives way to sweet notes of cedar, creamy leather and spicy pepper as you revel in the full-bodied smoke. Pete may be kicking himself for making this masterpiece a Holt's exclusive, but we aren't complaining.

Country of Origin: Nicaragua
Strength: Full
Wrapper: Ecuadorian
Binder: Nicaraguan
Filler: Nicaraguan

I smoked the Robusto and Torpedo, and while neither were as insanely spicy as the pre-release I was given, these are still freaking awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I couldn't afford a box but they are selling these as single's and 5r's also. I picked up a 5r. I have to save for the "face" as that's the one I'm really waiting for.

cigarhombre

Broadleaf addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
does anyone know if these will be regularly available like the verocu #9, or a short limited run?

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
When I called they said the are limited to the run but made sure they had a chit load made. So I was told not to worrie about them running out anytime soon!

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I couldn't afford a box but they are selling these as single's and 5r's also. I picked up a 5r. I have to save for the "face" as that's the one I'm really waiting for.

I only saw boxes and singles for sale on the website. Did you call for the 5r?

How much?

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Total of 500 boxes of each were made of the 3 sizes. I actually regret giving them the exclusive on this. HCS actually means two things. Havana Cellars Signature and Holts Cigar Selection. It's like a Verocu style blend with a Havana VI color wrapper and box pressed.

Larry. I made the band before I saw the Davidoff band.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Total of 500 boxes of each were made of the 3 sizes. I actually regret giving them the exclusive on this. HCS actually means two things. Havana Cellars Signature and Holts Cigar Selection. It's like a Verocu style blend with a Havana VI color wrapper and box pressed.

Larry. I made the band before I saw the Davidoff band.
Pete,

Thanks for the details, I'm quite eager to try these.

Are these a one-time deal or will this line be available on a regular basis?

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
They will have them for a little while. I want to release the line in full production without the Holts logo on the box of course but it will be a while before I do.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I'd love to try this one! But I'll try to trade for a 5er or something before considering a box purchase ... that's just how I roll.