What's new

Tatuaje Holt's Cabinet Selection

jjon90

CRA Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
They will have them for a little while. I want to release the line in full production without the Holts logo on the box of course but it will be a while before I do.
The extra age will do them good!

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I think it was like $57 shipped. I should get today or tomorrow so I'll let you know my take on it with a review.
Please do! I can't wait! Quite interested in this stick, but I'd like to hear some more feedback on it first.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well I am not a Tat whore like many but I do like many of Pete's blend. I have to say I think the Holts description is right on and if you like the Verocu blend I think you will like these even more. A very nice cigar and certainly box worthy.

jjon90

CRA Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I also got mine today(Robusto) and ROTT it was a fantastic cigar! Light pepper, leather, sweet cream consistent throughout the medium bodied stick! Burn/draw was perfect! Get them if you can! Great stick Pete!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Ok forgive my post on the 5'r price...it was $48 shipped (Sometimes I just don't pay closs enough attention which happens with age) Anyways I recieved them on Thursday and had one on Friday and so here is my assesment on this stick.
First of all it was a torpedo and I give the apperence a 7 out of 10
I used an xikar cutter and snipped about 3/8-1/2 of the head.
On the light, the draw was effortless which is always a plus so 10/10
First taste was Pepper'y and creamy...It had that DPG taste to it.
durring the first third I still felt as though I was smoking a DPG Blend. The pepper took a back step with Leather and Earth taking the lead.
The second third was just the same.
Final third again was the same and as I smoked it as far as I could It got hot.
My final thought on this was...
Nothing really special as I have cigars in my humi from DPG that taste the same if not better. I found it completely one dimensional to be honest but to be fair it wasn't bad either. I would give it a modest 6/10-7/10
My final thought...I don't think I'll be buying a box because I just think there are better sticks out there from Pete at the moment (7th Reserva blew me away) however I do think they warrent a 5 pack atleast so you can compare for yourself off the truck and with some time.
Just my 2 cents on this cigar fellas!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with Ciggy; lots of pepper on the first few draws, after that nothing special. Mine was a bit tight, but not to the point being uncomfortable to smoke. I'm sure time in the humidor will bring out a bit more flavor, but my first impression is good, just not as good as most of Petes smokes.

I was impressed by it's appearance and weight in the hand. Nice heavy, full feel with sharp edges on the box press. Nice oily sheen and very firm in the mouth. Overall a nice cigar, not great.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I had one of these tonight. Lots of pepper and unsweetened cocoa taste. At about the halfway mark it developed a definite ammonia after taste. Excellent construction and burn. I'm no aging expert but I think thats what these need is a good hibernation.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had one a couple weeks ago I picked up when i was at holts. I didn't get so much pepper but I did get the cocoa taste. It was actually quite tasty but really not that interesting.