What's new

Tatuaje Jekyll

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Does anyone have these at their local B&M yet or does anyone have an actual release date? I am loking to pick up a few but the shops near me say they havent gotten any workd quite yet.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
The dress boxes for the Unlucky 13 ship out Oct 6, and the normal orders ship out Oct 13
Awesome, thanks for that info Alan. I'll definitely be buying a couple of those. Monster month October commences today or tomorrow

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I happen to have two of the unlucky 13 shops within a couple hours drive time of me this year. Not sure if I will pick up the dress box or just the regulars yet.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I happen to have two of the unlucky 13 shops within a couple hours drive time of me this year. Not sure if I will pick up the dress box or just the regulars yet.
I worry if I picked up a dress box I would have this crazy desire to own them all. And thats $$$$$$.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Well if you don't want the dress box, one of the B&M owners near my has had a heck of a time tracking his down. I just got him a Mummy box, but I know he'll be looking for the Jekyl as well. I'd love to grab an empty dress box if you just want the cigars.

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I worry if I picked up a dress box I would have this crazy desire to own them all. And thats $$$$$$.
The addiction to Tatuaje dress boxes is real. There's a support group and everything haha

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The addiction to Tatuaje dress boxes is real. There's a support group and everything haha

I know right. Anyone want to buy a boris for $50? (Kidding) .

Rating - 92.3%
13   1   0
I am the exact opposite on this, lol. Keep the box, I'll smoke a few cigars!

+6835668356833952685639625965

The drac is the only one I have any interest in owning, but not at the prices they go for, I have enough mini caskets, and can prob buy a real one for what a drac dress box would cost.

Boxes aside, the cigar sounds great, all the lats with that wrapper have been fab, and the Churchill sizing isn't obnoxious.