What's new

Tatuaje Jibaros

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I remember seeing a few posts about these and wondered if anyone has had time to smoke a few. I thought I read somewhere that while they're cool-looking with the shag foot, they're a little rough. Thoughts?

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Halon who was the person that bought them and then sold off 5 packs is the person you want to PM or ask this question to. Pretty sure he has smoked a few. I have not smoked nor have any of them, seem too bold for my tastes.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
he sold off his whole box saying he had not smoked one... but I did buy a 5er from him and tell him to keep em so it is a matter of time before he samples em

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Thought he liked them so much but could not afford to buy all 50 by himself? I would be surprised if someone bought 50 sticks cause they like them so much then sells them all.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
he sold off his whole box saying he had not smoked one... but I did buy a 5er from him and tell him to keep em so it is a matter of time before he samples em
Clay, that was the RP Sixty. Steve was right on -- they only come in boxes of 50 but I don't have enough extra money to keep 'em all. So I sold 4 or 5 fivers of them.
There's a thread in the trading zone where you can read all about them and see pictures. If anyone is still interested in a fiver I can check and see if I have another one left.
But yeah, I think they're pretty tasty and are definitely very strong. Not a stick to give to your mooching buddies IMO (unless you're trying to teach 'em something!)!

TYLER

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
dang good looking smokes! and perhaps, the most hefty smoke i've ever held... definetly some weight to 'em.... haven't smoked one yet! thanks again Tyler!!

jeff