What's new

Tatuaje / L'Atelier Event w/Pete Johnson & Dan Welsh (Akron, OH) May 14th

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Next time we all meet up, each competitor brings doubles of 3 different cigars. (One for you and one for your opponent.) Cigars are exchanged and a line up is agreed upon. First one to smoke through all six of their cigars wins. If no one is able to finish the challenge, we call you both a couple of pussies, and the one who has smoked through the most will be declared the "Ladies Champion".

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
Next time we all meet up, each competitor brings doubles of 3 different cigars. (One for you and one for your opponent.) Cigars are exchanged and a line up is agreed upon. First one to smoke through all six of their cigars wins. If no one is able to finish the challenge, we call you both a couple of pussies, and the one who has smoked through the most will be declared the "Ladies Champion".
haha @Kelon , your ass is mine

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
@StogieNinja in terms of American perception of what makes a man. I bet that old ass lady is more of a man than both of us put together. Unless of course you think a lifetime of backbreaking manual labor and still being burly enough to light your two foot long 80 ring guage cigar with a log is girly?

If I was going to represent myself for the ladies champion it would look more like this :)
Layla_as_WWE_Women's_Champion.jpg

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
@StogieNinja in terms of American perception of what makes a man. I bet that old ass lady is more of a man than both of us put together. Unless of course you think a lifetime of backbreaking manual labor and still being burly enough to light your two foot long 80 ring guage cigar with a log is girly?
It's just straight old Asian woman toughness is what that is.