What's new

Tatuaje / L'Atelier / My Father Cigar Event @ Tobacco Leaf (Jessup, MD) - Thursday, 9/24!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

I wanted to tell everyone about a Tatuaje Event that I will be hosting at my shop in Jessup, MD on Thursday, September 24th. The event is actually for Tatuaje, L'Atelier, and My Father cigars and Pete and Janny are going to be in attendance. I'm not sure if K.C., Dan or Jose Ortega are going to be around for this - but it's a possibility. This is my first time hosting a Tat event with Pete so I expect that there will be a huge turn out. I'm still trying to do my part however to get folks out - so we have decided to have a pig roast and a bar setup for the night. Of course, we will be running some great deals on all three brands and I'd love for the BOTL community to be able to come out for this event. I hope I'm giving you guys enough advance notice to be able to fit this into your calendars.
Of course, everyone is welcome so if you have some buddies that aren't on the boards but are interested in coming - please bring them along.

We are trying to still work out the details, but I'm also planning to have a Q&A period during the event with Pete hosted by George Brightman who is basically a walking tobacco encyclopedia. He has done some interviews with Pete back in the days when he used to work with W. Curtis Draper. If you haven't had a chance to watch some of the interviews, I've included a link below. In any case, the back and forth between the two is really something special, as the passion and love for cigars and tobacco these guys share really shines through and for any true tatuaje fan - it's quite an experience to be a part of.

As I said, I am still ironing out the details at the moment - and I will post updates here as things become more concrete but the event is definitely taking place. I have a couple other ideas I'd like to implement to make this more of an "experience" based event - so just trying to iron those things out. Just wanted to give you all a heads up about the event in hopes that you can be a part of it.

If anyone has any questions - please just shoot me a PM!

Thanks,
Rahul
Tobacco Leaf MD

George/Pete Interviews:
http://www.stogiereview.com/2013/04/09/ ... -complete/

Event Details:
Tatuaje/L'Atelier/My Father Event With Pete Johnson and Janny Garcia
Thursday, September 24th
Tobacco Leaf (Jessup)
7351 Assateague Drive
Jessup, MD 20794
410-799-2094

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

Just a reminder the Tatuaje/L'Atelier/My Father cigar event with Pete, Janny, KC, Jose and the rest of the crew is this thursday from 5-9pm. Hopefully you can make it out.

Please feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions.

Thanks
Rahul

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a final reminder - Tatuaje/L'Atelier/My Father event with Pete, Janny and crew is tonight at Tobacco Leaf in Jessup, MD
Event starts at 5pm.

Tobacco Leaf
7351 Assateague Drive
Jessup, MD 20794
410-799-2094