What's new

Tatuaje/L'Atelier Oh F*ck I'm Lost Tour Part 2 (King Of Prussia, PA)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Join us for MojoMonday as the Tatuaje/L'Atelier OH F*CK I'M LOST Tour PART DEUX shows up @cigarmojo for a great evening! Help us welcome Pete, KC, Dan, and Casper to King of Prussia, PA on Mon 3/27 from 4pm to 9pm. There will be discounts (SnS members bring your coin or card) and rare cigars available in addition to tour merchandise and the rare opportunity to hang out with all 4 gentlemen for the evening.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone there!

IMG_3686.JPG

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Join us for MojoMonday as the Tatuaje/L'Atelier OH F*CK I'M LOST Tour PART DEUX shows up @cigarmojo for a great evening! Help us welcome Pete, KC, Dan, and Casper to King of Prussia, PA on Mon 3/27 from 4pm to 9pm. There will be discounts (SnS members bring your coin or card) and rare cigars available in addition to tour merchandise and the rare opportunity to hang out with all 4 gentlemen for the evening.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone there!

View attachment 93651
Did you guys open up again? That's great.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This plans to be our largest event yet, and certainly one you DO NOT WANT TO MISS. Customers receive 15% off all box purchases of Tatuaje/L'Atelier cigars, 20% off if you are a Cigar Mojo Member or Saints & Sinners Member. Customers who purchase a box of regular production Tatuaje/L'Atelier, will have access to purchase (at no discount) special and limited release Tatuaje product (including Pork Tenderloin, Pork Chop, Le Vignoble). Special Tour only 5 packs will also be for sale, as well as a special SNS member 2 pack of cigars (SNS membership proof required). Box purchasers receive the special Tatuaje Halloween three pack of cigars, plus additional swag when you purchase multiple boxes of regular production cigars.

In Order to purchase the limited supply of Tour Only cigars, you MUST purchase a box in-store of regular production Tatuaje/L'Atelier cigars. Your name is then recorded on a list, in the order you purchased your box. This list begins tomorrow morning when Cigar Mojo opens (10am). During the 1st half of our event, we will contact those on the list, in the order they appear, to determine which ONE special limited production box of cigars they would like to purchase (at no discount). When we reach the end of our list, and if Tour Only product remains, we will start back at the top of the list, contacting customers for the chance to purchase yet another box of limited product.

CUSTOMERS PURCHASING MULTIPLE BOXES OF REGULAR PRODUCTION TATUAJE/L'ATELIER, WILL BE MOVED TO THE FRONT OF THE LIST!