What's new

Tatuaje limited releases

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
It says "some restrictions apply" as well as "eligible products", plus you're not ordering through the website anyway. Not really worth complaining about if you want them IMO.
I wasn't complaining Craig, I was just asking a question.

It does say free shipping on orders of $250.00 or more and doesn't state that it has to be placed over the internet to get the free shipping.

Last edited:

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
It does say free shipping on orders of $250.00 or more and doesn't state that it has to be placed over the internet to get the free shipping.
geez, well then maybe it falls under one of the other two reasons I listed. I assumed terms like "secure checkout" and "shopping cart" implied purchasing via the website, silly me. The "complaining" comment I made was in general that if someone wants an LE they usually aren't worried about an extra $10 in shipping. Maybe we should boycott or something....:rolling:

MiamiE

Herfing 24/7
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I wish Pete release the black label again! This is the best, IMO, and the hardest to find. I love his 3 packs!

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
So at 6 x 52 it's a little longer PT with a closed foot basically
Pete never said it was the same blend i suppose, all he said was it was the pork tenderloins big brother. Not sure if he meant just in size or what. All i know is that it has the exact same wrapper as the pork tenderloin and possibly the same blend as the way adam described it sounded like the Pork tenderloin flavor wise.