What's new

Tatuaje M80

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wooohooo thank you so much to the mighty brain trust of botl I now have a box on the way as well!!!

darkman

BoM May '10
Rating - 100%
358   0   0
Lucky enough to pick up a "few" today, and smoking my first one right now....Im not much of a "mint" or "graham cracker" guy, but what i can tell you is that it is very strong, but not abusive. I get the sense that it is a variation of the Pork tenderloin/ BRex blend. Im loving the taste of it, although it is not burning great, it is not taking away from the enjoyment of the smoke. Definitely could see this being a highly sought after stick once they are gone. Just my .02.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Lucky enough to pick up a "few" today, and smoking my first one right now....Im not much of a "mint" or "graham cracker" guy, but what i can tell you is that it is very strong, but not abusive. I get the sense that it is a variation of the Pork tenderloin/ BRex blend. Im loving the taste of it, although it is not burning great, it is not taking away from the enjoyment of the smoke. Definitely could see this being a highly sought after stick once they are gone. Just my .02.
Are the bands and long pig tail the same? Can you post a pic of the open box.

TommyGunz

BoM June 2011
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
looks great, thanks for posting Jerome.

But can someone tell me why another painted box? I swear I can smell the VOC's in the cooler and I just like the nostalgia of cedar or lightly varnished cedar. Sorry for being a negative nelly, but just my $.02 and doesn't reflect my feelings toward the great product inside of the box.

-TG

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
damn you jerome! i said to myself i wasnt going to buy another box soon (NC at least). but after seeing your posts, i called and ordered a box :stickbeat :tonguerol