What's new

Tatuaje Mission Pipe Belicoso

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I phone ordered 2/15, saw the charge before 1pm, and last night I got a UPS My Choice notification that they are being delivered tomorrow. So mine didn't ship USPS like most here. Friday > Friday is normal for UPS ground from coast to coast, so I would bet you'll receive tomorrow too.

So if you don't have UPS My Choice, go sign up (free version) and see if you get a UPS notification.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Pretty simple.."remove plastic, place in humidor"!
Or do you mean you don't want her to know you bought the box and/or see how many other boxes you really have in your humi? :)

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I freeze. And I don't have room in my humidor. So there is tupperware. And boveda packs. But I have a bunch of diff humidities from enough trades etc...

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
I freeze. And I don't have room in my humidor. So there is tupperware. And boveda packs. But I have a bunch of diff humidities from enough trades etc...
If it doesn't arrive before your trip I suggest setting up the Tupperware before you leave so you can just tell her to put it in and close the top and then you can take care of the freezing process when you return

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
If it doesn't arrive before your trip I suggest setting up the Tupperware before you leave so you can just tell her to put it in and close the top and then you can take care of the freezing process when you return
Exactly. Also, not sure how Tower ships, but a lot of times boxes come kind of sealed with a boveda pack during shipping. Get your tupperware ready with one kind of boveda pack and tell your wife if the box is sealed in plastic with a boveda pack (and show her what it looks like) simply toss it in as-is. If the box isn't sealed in any plastic, simply toss the box in the tupperware. Easy.

Have fun on your trip!

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Cliff, we'll be down there around Easter if not sooner- I'll bring you one if you can't find any.

I'll be in yazoo city for that big herf from another board soon too. You should come out to it.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Cliff, we'll be down there around Easter if not sooner- I'll bring you one if you can't find any.

I'll be in yazoo city for that big herf from another board soon too. You should come out to it.
PM me the details and I'll see if I can make it.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Gotcha.

I thought you were doing so to eradicate any possible beetles, which some people do as standard procedure (which I think is a bit overkill, but that's just me...)

Sorry....Forgot to include quote from Tylernim :)

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Gotcha.

I thought you were doing so to eradicate any possible beetles, which some people do as standard procedure (which I think is a bit overkill, but that's just me...)

Sorry....Forgot to include quote from Tylernim :)
I indeed do it for beetles. Some people think it's overkill, but freezing is definitely not a weird thing. A bunch of people do it.