What's new

Tatuaje Monster Box Line-Up

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I will stand alone here. I love the Face box. I like ugly boxes on cigars. Some of the best cigars I have ever smoked came in ugly plain boxes. The cigar speaks for itself. As far as how the cigars look though, I think the Face wins that hands down. A smokeable band? Are you kidding me? Hottest thing since sliced bread!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the Wolfman best. I wanted to do a similar set up in my office but am lacking the Frank and Drac box. Come to think of it when I decided I wasn't super crazy about the Drac I should have sold the sticks and not the box.:cursing:
I would pull the non dress boxes down from your display. They just don't do anything for the overall look and I thought the presentation looked much better without them. Just my .02.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Nothin really just haven't gotten around to those boxes because I normally buy 2 of them at a time. I have a plan for them come early next year.
Don't hate LOL.
Ah. Now THAT makes more sense. I just can't see a box sitting around not smoking any. No hate here.

raspol

No problem.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think I need to update my photo from last year -

They are all still full boxes.

usmcpurcell

Dutch
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I wish I knew someone that wanted to sell the boxes saying that I'm a horror fan would be putting it lightly. The love I have for horror movies and cigars these would go great with my collection.