What's new

Tatuaje monster

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys and girls,

Looking to collect and find all the monsters leading up to this point. Just trying to see if anybody has any boxes or loose sticks or if anybody knows where I can find them. And sorry if this is in the wrong thread. I didn't know where to post this. Thanks

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
i have a few loose sticks I had put up for sale last year. I don't know if I have smoked them or not. I can look for you if you're interested.

I might have 4-6, I really don't know.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i have a few loose sticks I had put up for sale last year. I don't know if I have smoked them or not. I can look for you if you're interested.

I might have 4-6, I really don't know.

Yes I am interested. I really appreciate it. Thanks

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey, were you successful in tracking them all down? And thanks
No sir. I really started looking for the Pudgy Monsters set but was not successful so I decided to see what I could find out there on an individual basis and just kind of moved on. I don't mean to sound discouraging and take my comments with a grain of salt as I'm still trying to get back into it after a couple of year hiatus. The folks here seem very well prepared to help out in any way they can.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
@mmc1511 Not sure what you do and don't know about cigars, but at this point you're searching for a whole bunch of white whales that are over hyped, overrated and way over priced. Franks, Dracs, Faces and the Wolfman are all quite hard to find, and as time goes on even some of the cigars that were produced in larger quantities are disappearing from the marketplace, like the Mummy and JV13. Not that long ago the ask on a single Frank was $100 and thats for a cigar whose glory days is at least 5 years in the rearview at this point. Depending on how deep you want to get into it, theres lil monsters, pudgy monsters and 3 different kinds of skinny monsters as well. Assembling an entire set of singles would cost hundreds at this point. If you're determined to give it a go, feel free, but understand that you could get a few boxes of good cigars for the same price it'll cost you to assemble an entire set of Monster singles.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
@mmc1511 Not sure what you do and don't know about cigars, but at this point you're searching for a whole bunch of white whales that are over hyped, overrated and way over priced. Franks, Dracs, Faces and the Wolfman are all quite hard to find, and as time goes on even some of the cigars that were produced in larger quantities are disappearing from the marketplace, like the Mummy and JV13. Not that long ago the ask on a single Frank was $100 and thats for a cigar whose glory days is at least 5 years in the rearview at this point. Depending on how deep you want to get into it, theres lil monsters, pudgy monsters and 3 different kinds of skinny monsters as well. Assembling an entire set of singles would cost hundreds at this point. If you're determined to give it a go, feel free, but understand that you could get a few boxes of good cigars for the same price it'll cost you to assemble an entire set of Monster singles.
Well, shit.. looks like I'll be settling for one of those sampler boxes! Lol

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
No sir. I really started looking for the Pudgy Monsters set but was not successful so I decided to see what I could find out there on an individual basis and just kind of moved on. I don't mean to sound discouraging and take my comments with a grain of salt as I'm still trying to get back into it after a couple of year hiatus. The folks here seem very well prepared to help out in any way they can.
I have a box of pudgy if you like.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
The cazadore bundles can still be had. Avoid the skinnies lot of people complaining about draw issues. Last full set i saw go was for 7k. Not worth it. Word of a wise Bird. If you wait a year or few they may be re issuing dress boxes and complete full size sets.