What's new

Tatuaje oh f*ck iam lost tour part 2 (Akron OH)

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I am going to ask the wife if I can get permission to shirk my parenting duties for this, based on how it has been in the past, if I wanted to get a box signed by Pete and the guys how long would I be waiting in line and such?

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
I am going to ask the wife if I can get permission to shirk my parenting duties for this, based on how it has been in the past, if I wanted to get a box signed by Pete and the guys how long would I be waiting in line and such?
I had one signed for a BO TL last time. I just gave it to the manager and he had Pete sign it

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I had one signed for a BO TL last time. I just gave it to the manager and he had Pete sign it
Well, I'd also like hang out some if possible and see about getting some of the event only items. Just have to see if the wife will be agreeable as we have a nine month old and we usually tag team the parenting stuff on weekends.

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
Haha wow what good timing. I've never been to this havana house. How are the events here?
Nothing short of spectular. Humidor is great there to. You could literally blindly pick any stick and it would be a great choice. Best humidor in Akron even though its small. Nice lounge as well in the back!

Last edited:

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I'll buy anything anyone wants as long as I can have the raffle tickets.

I'm just going to hang out but just a warning I'm not in my twenties anymore so no nipples or dry humping.

Edit: Scratch that I may have to work overtime that day. Shiiiiiiit!

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I just called and they said there were no reserves. That they'll be selling stuff by list order when people buy things. I gave John's name and he said nope were not doing that. And it's all first come first serve.

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
I just called and they said there were no reserves. That they'll be selling stuff by list order when people buy things. I gave John's name and he said nope were not doing that. And it's all first come first serve.
That's why I am there when they open at 10am lol. I reserved a box of Avion no problem, not sure why they wouldn't preorder a box for you unless you talked to Josh and not Matt