What's new

Tatuaje Regios Reserva 2013?

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I'm hoping the SW reserva makes a comeback too! Those were fantastic and i'm not much of the broadleaf whore.

The noellas are grat too. Still sitting on the regios reserva so I can't comment on it.

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I had one yesterday. Didn't do an official review...

I really enjoyed it. Not exactly like the Noella Reserva I reviewed, but still very good. What i can recall....it is not too far from the Regios Reservas I have from 09...which still have a pop to them.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i was told from a reliable guy that a very small amount are being released this week, and then the lion's share won't be out until late summer/early fall

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was told from a reliable guy that a very small amount are being released this week, and then the lion's share won't be out until late summer/early fall
Actually I spoke to Pete today, he said the bulk are coming in about 2 weeks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just finished one at my local b&m Fox Cigar Bar in Gilbert AZ. Amazing smoke. I prefer the Noellas though myself but both are incredible smokes regardless.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I received my box last night from E. Woke up extra early this morning to smoke one before work. I have officially reached a new level of cigar geekdom :)

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I received my box last night from E. Woke up extra early this morning to smoke one before work. I have officially reached a new level of cigar geekdom :)
What did you think? I like the Regios MUCH better than the Noella.
I have not tried the noella. The Regios was excellent. These are going to be unbelievable in the coming months with just a little rest.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Had the Noella last weekend. With 6 months they're going to be nice. A year+, they're going to be stellar. The 09s are smoking great and the 06's weren't broadleaf so different be it awesome, animal. Havent smoked the current Regios yet, with the OR, greatly preferred the Noella over the Regios. G1

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Havent smoked the current Regios yet, with the OR, greatly preferred the Noella over the Regios. G1
I agree. I liked the '06 Noella Reserva and '09 Noella Reserva more than the OR Regios Reserva. But ROTT, I like the '13 Regio Reserva slightly more than the '13 Noella Reserva. I've smoked several of both.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I agree. I liked the '06 Noella Reserva and '09 Noella Reserva more than the OR Regios Reserva. But ROTT, I like the '13 Regio Reserva slightly more than the '13 Noella Reserva. I've smoked several of both.
Cool will have to smoke the current regios soon. With the current Noella, I thoght about 1/2 way through it that it was ok but will be really good with a little rest. G1