What's new

Tatuaje Removes Ambos Mundos, El Triunfador, La Casita Criollo & La Riqueza From Price List

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Bummer. I like El Triunfador.

I also didnt realize there was an Eq Habano Ambos Mundos. I thought they were all sumatra. Guess I'll have to grab a box of those if they go on clearance in July.

I haven't bought the former in years and I didn't even know the latter existed, so I can't really complain about them being delisted!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
They have so many cigars that I can't keep up with all of them. A BOTL from another mother posted this up earlier.......

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
As I read it they aren't getting rid of these brands altogether, just making them less-than-regular production.
That's what I was picking up on. Not sure if it's the beginning of the end for them, but just in case someone was wanting to cover their caboose for an insurance policy.....

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Not sure if it's the beginning of the end for them,
Ugh! :eek: Besides the story above, please tell me you have no reason to believe that! Did I miss some earlier news / rumor indicating that they might be in trouble (or that Pete is ready to hang it up / sell?)

There would be a cigar-shaped hole in my heart without Tatuaje...:(

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Ugh! :eek: Besides the story above, please tell me you have no reason to believe that! Did I miss some earlier news / rumor indicating that they might be in trouble (or that Pete is ready to hang it up / sell?)

Rest easy, bro. Tatuaje isn't going anywhere. :)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

I don't think it's ANYTHING like that! I'm just saying that if you like those blends, you may or may not want to cover your caboose. They're just not listing them on their main price sheet anymore. Is that the beginning of the end for those blends?????? Who knows........

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
It sounds like to me what they are saying is they aren't keeping stock on hand to fill orders, but the shops that want them they will get limited stock from time to time.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All great brands but they are undersellers to the everyday customer. The brand recognition he built was Tatuaje not the other marks. It seems he will still release them in limited releases but I will be stocking up on the La Casita criollo at the current price.