What's new

Tatuaje Series P?

usmcpurcell

Dutch
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I've looked through previous threads can't find a lot about them. I have yet to smoke a tat that I haven't liked I was wondering if they were decent. I know its a cuban sandwich style smoke was wanting to give them a try. I mean the price point being a tat figured I'd give it hell. What do you fine gents think of them?

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
For like a buck or less more you can get red label Angeles, which are great little sticks, and age wonderfully. Or you can get a PCR, which is killer every time. There are just too many other tats around the same pricing that I would rather smoke, and would be happy with most every time, and enjoy from first light to nub.

crispy_monkey

REZ PLZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
for the ring, do the red label as a daily. OR hold out for the brown. have had some decent luck with the serie P, but short or mixed fill is hard to do consistently for anybody.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Its yard gar for sure. Expect to get some short filler in your teeth. Decent flavor n burn but uneventful. Try em, they are inexpensive enough.

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Had a tat reserva sw as a yard gar yesterday. Just cause I'm working doesn't mean I should smoke sh*t. To each their own. If you like them then smoke them.

Rating - 100%
68   0   1
The Sumatra wrapper really helps this new P blend. Definitely punch it rather then cut. I like the cigar, but its not a go to for me.

JasonbaysWv

Rookie
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Smoked the robusto size and really enjoyed it. It's more on key with the flavors of the red label but toned down and has a slight sweetness to it. I would recommend trying this stick for the price and the flavors I give it a thumbs up(my taste anyway).It's really more of an early day smoke for me,and I will prob pick up a fiver to keep on hand. I will second the comment about punching rather then cutting, I cut mine an as mine had a nice draw I could see how most will be to loose.

usmcpurcell

Dutch
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Thanks for the feedback guys. I was looking for a cigar that when friends come over and see me smoking and ask for one I can give them and it not be a complete dog turd and I can smoke without guilt if I have to short it. Ill pick some up and see how I feel abou them.