What's new

Tatuaje Skinny Monsters

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Anybody want some tat tenderloins and pork chops? I need to thin out my stash. I’ll sends some for free to the first two to respond on this thread.

Btw. This is my first post in this forum so if this type of thing is discouraged...whatever.
I'll be your huckleberry!

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Anybody want some tat tenderloins and pork chops? I need to thin out my stash. I’ll sends some for free to the first two to respond on this thread.

Btw. This is my first post in this forum so if this type of thing is discouraged...whatever.
Hey Brother - go over to the Introductions thread and put up a proper post - http://www.botl.org/forums/introductions.23/
This is a great community to get yourself involved with....(y)

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0

Hey bro I would recommend heading over to the introduction thread and tell us about yourself! There is also a Noob Sampler thread to help new people start trading on here, go check it out! Glad to have you on the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Are you talking about the petite lanceros? Because I have a box of the Skinny Monster Lancero Edition and they are stamped 2017.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Are you talking about the petite lanceros? Because I have a box of the Skinny Monster Lancero Edition and they are stamped 2017.
Holy cow. I didn't even know those were a thing ( my head's been in the sand for a little while now ).

Yeah, I was talking about the petite lanceros.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Yeah, I'm not 100% on board with your theory. I've had a Tatuaje or two that improved with a few years on them.

I once had an original Riqueza that @jwintosh gifted us at the first Yumaherf. I remember it being one of my favorite smokes ever because it still had spice to it, but the flavors had become more balanced. That thing was oooooold.

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
So my theory may just be that, a theory. This past weekend I smoked these all ranging from 2013 - 2016 and they were all spicy, and really good, haven't lost anything yet, but I'm still going to test my theory heh.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yes you must continue “for science”

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Yes you must continue “for science”

Reminds me of a David Letterman bit.....I couldn't find the video, but dammit it was funny:

So Dave is spoofing this commercial:

and here is the transcript:

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: (Inaudible) can I speak to you for a second?

[David Letterman answers the dressing room door with his head looking like the guy above]

DAVID LETTERMAN: Will you people leave me alone, this is an experiment damn it, my stuff on the right side is tingling, it's tingling, do you what that means? It's working that's what that means.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: But Dave, what about the show?

DAVID LETTERMAN: Ah the hell with the show, this is science!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Yeah there is the Skinny monster lancero edition which is a regular size lance and the cazadores edition as well!
Holy cow. I didn't even know those were a thing ( my head's been in the sand for a little while now ).

Yeah, I was talking about the petite lanceros.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
OK theory in full effect tonight. I had a shit day, then I came home and had a shit night (except for the bomb I got from @GoBison that ruled! Thanks again Steve).

So, after all the suckiness I decided to unwind outside on the deck in the dark, no phone, no tablet, just me and the dog. I did want to turn on my bug zapper for entertainment, but I believe the boy ran over the cord with the lawnmower (top off to the shitty day) may need to take a pic for @Lok17 and see if it's able to be repaired.

Anyway I grabbed a full length Krueger, (no pic remember, no phone....yeah ok) it started out nice, but then it mellowed and became boring, I even had a few fingers of Benchmark and that still didn't help my shitty day I pitched the Krueger about halfway through the 2/3.

Today sucked, I'm going to bed.

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
OK theory in full effect tonight. I had a shit day, then I came home and had a shit night (except for the bomb I got from @GoBison that ruled! Thanks again Steve).

So, after all the suckiness I decided to unwind outside on the deck in the dark, no phone, no tablet, just me and the dog. I did want to turn on my bug zapper for entertainment, but I believe the boy ran over the cord with the lawnmower (top off to the shitty day) may need to take a pic for @Lok17 and see if it's able to be repaired.

Anyway I grabbed a full length Krueger, (no pic remember, no phone....yeah ok) it started out nice, but then it mellowed and became boring, I even had a few fingers of Benchmark and that still didn't help my shitty day I pitched the Krueger about halfway through the 2/3.

Today sucked, I'm going to bed.

Dang sorry about your day and your smoke, hopefully tomorrow is a better one!