What's new

Tatuaje suggestions

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Go for a Tat Brown Label sampler, IMHO, not a bad stick in the bunch. The Tat Noella is a smoker's dream and the La Verite, a home run.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Honestly, I think one of the most flavorful (and least talked about) Tats in the past 5 years is the WCD 120 Redux, which is now a house release for Curtis Draper. Great vitola, amazing profile when fresh or aged, decent price (perhaps a bit high for a PC) and you can buy them just about anytime you want. Not a powerhouse by any means, but significantly different from other Cabaiguans in the line profile wise, IMO. If I had time to smoke in the morning before work, this would be my go to cigar, without a doubt.
Are they available to order, or you must visit their B&M for it?
You can order over the phone, no problem at all. In fact, I just called, and while they are out of stock at this very moment, a new shipment has been sent from Tatuaje, and will be there today or tom most likely :)

Also, something I was unaware of, the name of the cigar is now just the Cabaiguan WCD, for future reference.
Good looking out, Brooks! I've been wanting to try the Cabaiguan WCDs.

To Frozen Toews, I personally find the Tatuaje Noellas Reserva to be full flavored. I like the regular Tatuaje Noellas, but find the reserva to compliment the spiciness with a nice earthy sweetness.

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
To me, the '08 was better ROTT as it was nuttier and more complex overall. The '09 had more of a muted flavor profile which needed more rest time.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I think I read everything here and no one suggested the TAAs?!?! I love me some TAA! The 11 and 12s are two of my all time favorite cigars.

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
All the Tats i've tried are very good. I just hope that Pete continues to make my 5 x 54 Faustos. That's the cigar that I've purchased the most in the past 2 1/2 years....absolutely love them!

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Another vote for the J21... My favorite Tat so far. Had plenty of other Tats that were really good, but I always come back to the J21. Loved the mini mum as well but it's not available outside of landing a little monsters box.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I smoked a Tat Brown Label Regio and was blown away by the full, rich flavor seemingly, outside of Padron Anniversaries, representative of just about the best Nicaragua offers. Then bought a box:).

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
I think I read everything here and no one suggested the TAAs?!?! I love me some TAA! The 11 and 12s are two of my all time favorite cigars.
Absolutely in agreement with you on the TAA '12 and '11. I kinda thought this was less of HTF suggestions and more regular production...

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Absolutely in agreement with you on the TAA '12 and '11. I kinda thought this was less of HTF suggestions and more regular production...
I must agree the 2012 I tried was awesome. Odd things settle up on my end I'll put an iso for the 11s. But I echo the awesomeness of that 2012

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
I must agree the 2012 I tried was awesome. Odd things settle up on my end I'll put an iso for the 11s. But I echo the awesomeness of that 2012
Between the two, I love the 12 as well. I dubbed it the Arnold Palmer, because I get notes of black tea and just a hint of lemon!

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Between the two, I love the 12 as well. I dubbed it the Arnold Palmer, because I get notes of black tea and just a hint of lemon!
That is an excellent description for it!

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Another vote for the J21... My favorite Tat so far. Had plenty of other Tats that were really good, but I always come back to the J21. Loved the mini mum as well but it's not available outside of landing a little monsters box.
I've had 2 of the full size mummies and it wasn't for me, but you are correct the mini mum is damn good. Smoked both of them though and only have a few little monsters left. If I had known that they'd be this good I woullda bought 2 or 3 boxes while I could. Now everytime I see them they're like $100 a box or even more sometimes if the card is in the box. I won't be making the same mistake this time around with the fat monsters, I hope the pricing is similar to the first release.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I agree with most. There aren't many bad Tats. I avoid most of the regular production red labels...Ambos, La Riqueza, Triunfador, Havana, P, Casita Criolla.....but the exception to that rule is the Fausto. The short church Fausto is one of my favorite reg production cigars. Cojonu '03 is one of favorite NC LE cigars.

I come down far on the other side when in comes to the WCD Caibiguan. Bores me big time. Even in the short format, I look forward to it being over so I can move to something more flavorful.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with most. There aren't many bad Tats. I avoid most of the regular production red labels...Ambos, La Riqueza, Triunfador, Havana, P, Casita Criolla.....but the exception to that rule is the Fausto. The short church Fausto is one of my favorite reg production cigars. Cojonu '03 is one of favorite NC LE cigars.

I come down far on the other side when in comes to the WCD Caibiguan. Bores me big time. Even in the short format, I look forward to it being over so I can move to something more flavorful.
i got a cojonu 06 in my humi..ive never had one but i'm letting it sit for a while or untill it drives me crazy and i smoke it lol

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm an Undercrown fan as well. But I'm defin into the Tat Black Petit Lancero and Petit Cazadore Reserva. Love me some broadleaf
But try the Tramp Stamps from Surrogates. I believe it's blended/made by Johnson. My fave stick these days