What's new

Tatuaje TAA 2011

JVB

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If you can get a box jump on it, it was a wide release but it is dwindling quick. Put it in the back of your humi for a few years and it will be a great cigar.
Yeah... I've had that feeling. Every time I smoke one, I curse at myself because I think they still need to sit for a long time. While a lot of Pete's sticks smoke great ROTT, I feel these need a couple years to be great, similar to the Havana VI Angeles.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Yeah... I've had that feeling. Every time I smoke one, I curse at myself because I think they still need to sit for a long time. While a lot of Pete's sticks smoke great ROTT, I feel these need a couple years to be great, similar to the Havana VI Angeles.
I'm sure they will be great with age, but interestingly enough I am loving them now (and have since they came out). It's funny because almost all other Tats are aged by me, but this year's stuff has been great for me ROTT ... Fausto, LCC, La Verite, NHC Capa, and these TAA.

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
For those looking

www.updowncigar.com (not a site sponser) has them in stock for $216.00

There may be others too but this was the first online one I found while searching for a new box...