What's new

Tatuaje TAA-Only Cigar

Psojka RP,601

This place IS my vacation
Rating - 94.7%
19   1   0
Okay fellas, something pretty cool happened over the weekend in part, thanks to me. My boss at the smoke shop i work at (Also President of TAA) heads up and plans the big convention every year for TAA-participating retailers and manufacturers. Well that convention was over the weekend in Cabo, Mexico. Before leaving for it, my boss asks me what i think would sell really well at our shop. I tell him Tatuaje. (9/10 people that come in there smoke full-bodied only) I tell him that Pete is the man behind the company and that he just recently joined TAA. he told me that he heard the same thing. the next day he told me that Pete would indeed be at the convention and that he would definately sit down and talk with him :)

They got back from mexico saturday and my boss told me not only are we getting some tats in our shop but he liked Pete so much that he asked him to make a TAA-only cigar to be sold only at TAA members' stores. Pete said he would only if he got comittments for 1,000 boxes. they passed the sheet around and not 1, but 2,000 boxes are going to be made! Dont know when it will hit the shops yet but ill be sure to let you all know. i would guess probably not until next year sometime. I will try and set up some direct ordering from our store for botl members only :)

Figured ya guys would be excited to hear that. take care and happy smoking :)

Last edited:

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
congrats and well done, sir! will you have input on the vitola? would be fun to be a part of the blending process...

Psojka RP,601

This place IS my vacation
Rating - 94.7%
19   1   0
congrats and well done, sir! will you have input on the vitola? would be fun to be a part of the blending process...
nice Paul!

Wonder when we'll see the first ISO for the TAA Tat ;)
haha thanks alot guys! Orangedog, no probably not. sadly. that would be fun though. I will however be one of the first people to know the blend :)

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Nice work adn congrats. Way to watch out for your brothers.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I never got the final count but I'm excited about making these for the members of the TAA. Btw, this is only for members that visited the show and will stay that way every year.

The blend is going to be similar to the styles of Brex and Tenderloin but with a cool twist.
The size that was being tossed around was 5 5/8 x 54. I'm gonna play with the blend this week in Nica.

Luckily the TAA had about 40 retailers sign up so it should be pretty easy to get.
This will be a one time production and next year we will create another cigar for the TAA at the show.

Rating - 100%
68   0   1
The blend is going to be similar to the styles of Brex and Tenderloin but with a cool twist.
The size that was being tossed around was 5 5/8 x 54. I'm gonna play with the blend this week in Nica.

Alright! I was just thinking the other day how I hoped more of this blend would be put out there, so many people want it and it's nearly impossible to get right now.

Personally it's not a fav blend of mine, but I'm glad so many will be amped on it.

Seems like a good idea!!!

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Okay fellas, something pretty cool happened over the weekend in part, thanks to me. My boss at the smoke shop i work at (Also President of TAA) heads up and plans the big convention every year for TAA-participating retailers and manufacturers. Well that convention was over the weekend in Cabo, Mexico. Before leaving for it, my boss asks me what i think would sell really well at our shop. I tell him Tatuaje. (9/10 people that come in there smoke full-bodied only) I tell him that Pete is the man behind the company and that he just recently joined TAA. he told me that he heard the same thing. the next day he told me that Pete would indeed be at the convention and that he would definately sit down and talk with him :)

They got back from mexico saturday and my boss told me not only are we getting some tats in our shop but he liked Pete so much that he asked him to make a TAA-only cigar to be sold only at TAA members' stores. Pete said he would only if he got comittments for 1,000 boxes. they passed the sheet around and not 1, but 2,000 boxes are going to be made! Dont know when it will hit the shops yet but ill be sure to let you all know. i would guess probably not until next year sometime. I will try and set up some direct ordering from our store for botl members only :)

Figured ya guys would be excited to hear that. take care and happy smoking :)
Thank you Paul. I am so glad your in our corner bro. I've been looking for your post but you've been quite for awhile...figured you've been busy.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Luckily the TAA had about 40 retailers sign up so it should be pretty easy to get.
This will be a one time production and next year we will create another cigar for the TAA at the show.
Was one of those retailers Emerson's Cigars?

I have to ask, What are TAA shops? Please excuse my ignorance.

Thanks.
Tobacconists Association of America

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I just checked the TAA website and the only shop near me is one that I highly doubt would have bought boxes(they dont carry tats and their inventory is 95% national brands) I cant catch any breaks here in upstate NY.