What's new

Tatuaje Tabacco plaza DD?

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Hey guys, anyone smoke any of these recently? I heard they were powerhouses when first released but wondering how the time down has been to them. Think it's been about a year since the wetpack were released and a year and a half for the regular DD. I have a regular DD that I haven't fired up yet, waiting for a nice day. Thinking about snagging a few of these beauties before they are gone, but not sure if I should go with wet or regular and also depending on how they are coming along. Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I had one of these when I visited the "Ciggy Cave" in January. I think it was the wet pack because it didn't have a band. I like extremely strong full bodied sticks and this sure did deliver!

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I really enjoyed the one I smoked a month or so ago. Pretty sure it was the OR. I've got another one in the humi that I've been eyeing lately too. Tough to find a 3 hour window to burn it these days though. ;)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
These are an excellent smoke! The ones I have smoked, strength-wise, are about as strong as a Tatuaje Gran Cojonu.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
These are an excellent smoke! The ones I have smoked, strength-wise, are about as strong as a Tatuaje Gran Cojonu.
I find the DD to be on the very full side. The OR's were really full bodied when they came out. Smoked one about a week after getting them and just in your face power. Smoked one a couple of weeks ago and they're still very full but melding nicely.
Strange because I find the Gran Cojonu to be more of a med to med+ at best. These are more in the realm of Fausto as far as body and strength IMO. G1

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I smoked a wet pack not too long ago; definitely a powerhouse but favors are really smooth definitely need to have time to smoke one of these though..

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like the 2013 Avion will be comparable to the DD. Fausto blend with a broadleaf wrapper.

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
It looks like the 2013 Avion will be comparable to the DD. Fausto blend with a broadleaf wrapper.
This is what I've heard as well or atleast I hope so. The price on the Fausto will be much easier to digest than the cost of a DD.
True, It would be a wet packed Fausto taste, unless you got some of the original release. I'm curious to try these.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
This is what I've heard as well or atleast I hope so. The price on the Fausto will be much easier to digest than the cost of a DD.
True, It would be a wet packed Fausto taste, unless you got some of the original release. I'm curious to try these.
Well I included a wet pack DD in with your package; I enjoyed it a great deal hope you'll enjoy it too..

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Well I included a wet pack DD in with your package; I enjoyed it a great deal hope you'll enjoy it too..
Nice! Thanks! I will let you know how it goes! :)