What's new

Tatuaje The Whore

Shrody234

Jimmy
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Stumbled across this today on egars.com and it sounds delicious. Interesting name choice for sure...Unfortunately 7/31 was the cut off for a preorder discount-whatever! Whores for a Tat Whore-I'm in.

Created by Tatuaje's Pete Johnson, with our input, at My Father Cigars S.A. in Nicaragua, The Whore is a 6x52 Belicoso that's wrapped in a luscious Sumatra Rosado wrapper. Check out the flavor profile on this medium-bodied beauty: cream, caramel, nutmeg, coffee, milk chocolate, leather, natural tobacco, cinnamon, earth, sweet wood, citrus, and just a hint of white pepper to round things out. This is a complex and nuanced cigar and we couldn't be happier with how it turned out!

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I bought some of these myself. Pete really knows how to do Sumatra so this was a no-brainer for me. Pete himself compared it to a CQ1, who knows if it'll be that good but that was enough for me to pull the trigger.
I was wondering about the name of the cigar and apparently the owner of nice ash cigars was called an internet whore and Pete thought it was hilarious the name stuck, so they named the release that nickname.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I bought some of these myself. Pete really knows how to do Sumatra so this was a no-brainer for me. Pete himself compared it to a CQ1, who knows if it'll be that good but that was enough for me to pull the trigger.
I was wondering about the name of the cigar and apparently the owner of nice ash cigars was called an internet whore and Pete thought it was hilarious the name stuck, so they named the release that nickname.
Did you get your nickname from what you do after going number one?