What's new

Tatuaje Verocu Zona del Este

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if anyone has had a chance to try one of these (or the West Coast edition) yet? I picked one up on Saturday at the local shop and thought it was amazing; perfect burn, perfect draw, tasted like a mix between the Brown and Red Label Tatuajes (at least to me anyway).

Just curious if anyone else has tried these yet, and what you think about them?

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I don't know anything about em. What should I look for in TX, the East Coast or the West Coast? Or could it be that we aren't going to get either?:shame:

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I was bonused a couple of these in a trade (the east coast). I thought they were pretty good not great. I prefer the browns better and the regular havana VI. I think they might be toooo fresh with that large ring. I really enjoy the cabaiguan guapo now that if sooo damn great.

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
You get the west coast in Texas, although some stores claim they will get both, it has yet to be seen. I ordered my east coast ones online as well as Cabaiguan guapos from the same place. Jst got em today, and cant wait for a little time to go by so I can try em. Cheers!

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Tried the West Coast edition yesterday thanks to TexaSmoke who graciously picked me up one on his travels. I found it to be a very enjoyable smoke. Good balance, construction and flavors. I had heard they were a little on the milder side (as opposed to the East) so I had this one in the morning. It was a perfect fit. Thanks Tex! :bouncetau

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I just got four of the east coast ones in the mail with some other smokes (and I am on the West Coast!). I almost always give my cigars time to rest after a cross country journey, so I'll smoke one in a few weeks. If I had gotten a box, I would smoke one right off the top, but four isn't enough and it ain't worth the risk of smoking a cigar that is still angry about it's long trip...

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
East and West are the exact same tobacco blend, just a different vitola.
I think I will have the ones I have in my humi a year from now, right now just too fresh

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I almost always give my cigars time to rest after a cross country journey, so I'll smoke one in a few weeks. If I had gotten a box, I would smoke one right off the top, but four isn't enough and it ain't worth the risk of smoking a cigar that is still angry about it's long trip...
I agree and I did the same. I think mine sat close to 3 weeks. :peace:

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Found some of these (East) at a local. I have heard most like the East better, but as good as that west was yesterday to me, it will be hard to beat. :popeyes:

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Both sticks are great! I'm partial to the East Coast for obvious reasons, but I have tried both vitolas. Definitely pack a punch with the added Ligero. Havana VI blend comes through quite well.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Both sticks are great! I'm partial to the East Coast for obvious reasons, but I have tried both vitolas. Definitely pack a punch with the added Ligero. Havana VI blend comes through quite well.

Thanks for the info and :welcome:

You should hit the introduction thread and tell us about yourself.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
So uh, someone correct me if I'm wrong here.....there are only TWO cigars, correct?

* Exclusivo Lado Occidental, Verocu No. 1 (6.25" x 52) = West Coast
* Exclusivo Zona Del Este, Verocu No.2 (5.5" x 54) = East Coast

If that's the case, then my B&M has BOTH in-stock, $10 each.

I bought a #1 last night, but I think I will go back and buy a #2 today.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
You are correct - two sizes - limited supply. Cool, maybe some B&M's traded with others so they could have both sticks. Lucky you! DEFINITELY try them both! And let us know your favorite - if you have one.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Had the west coast today and it was a very good cigar. Bold, strong and a good size.