What's new

Tatuaje website question...

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I know Pete is on here every once in a while, so this question would be directed towards him or anyone else that might know. What is with the Villa Clara Future Carribean Distribution site in Cuba listed on the stores page of the website? If you scroll over Cuba on the map there it pops up. Does the future hold Tatuaje Cuban blends? Does Pete know something we don't on the embargo front? Inquiring minds want to know......

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
sounds like another hit.

I wish there was a website that just listed his limited releases, regional etc. I feel like I miss half of it.

Thanks for sharing.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If I remember right from a video interview a little while back Pete talked about a couple cigars that were going to be made strictly for paces like Europe and the UK. I don't really remember it...at all...but maybe the Cuban retailer will just carry some off the U.S. sticks, and some of the European sticks...? Disclaimer: Please do not quote me on any of the above information...! :cbig:

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Sent a PM to Pete here if you want, he will find that easier then trying to find this thread (or point him to the thread so others can read the reply).